Skip to main content

Christmas Presents

My favorite thing about Christmas has got to be giving presents to my loved ones. There's something so special about taking the time to think about each individual person in your life and come up with an amazing present for them to open. I have not been feeling Christmas-y enough this season so I decided to wrap presents and put them under the tree! Starting last year, we made the tradition to wrap each person's gift in a specific color. This year Dad's presents are blue, Brandy's presents are red, and my presents are green (my favorite color). I had a lot of fun wrapping them, however I am horrible at wasting so much wrapping paper! I always feel guilty. I even wrapped a few of the presents that dad bought for Brandy. My mom's presents are still in my room since I take them to her house on Christmas Eve, however I only have one more present that I need to wrap for her :-). Other than that, I just need to wrap one more present for dad and one more present for Jeremy as well. There may not be any presents for me under the tree (since dad and Brandy still have to work), but I am a bit more festive now after putting them under the tree all wrapped up and pretty.
                 Happy to see presents under the tree!
Some of my favorite ornaments:
 Molly joined me in the fun.

Comments