Skip to main content

A Seattle Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is not my favorite holiday; I usually have to spend it without my sister and that just is not the same. This year I was so lucky to be able to go to Seattle with my mom so we could all be together! It was truly the best (and most hectic) Thanksgiving dinner, ever. In Arizona, the weather is anything but festive. Some people may hate the cold, and the dark afternoons but not me. I love it. It puts me in such a cozy mood and I truly cannot wait to move out of the desert. I am so happy my nana was able to join us as well, it was great to see her after 2 years. Not only that, but my favorite little munchkins. I was shocked at how much Finley has changed since August. He is so vocal now and so silly. Elliot did get me sick but that meant that I could get close to him so I can't fully complain. I love my nephews so much. Being close with them is so important to me. This trip was too short, because I could spend time with my sister forever. However, it was just what I needed to get through the rest of this semester! I had so much fun with my family and I miss it already. My mom was the best travel partner. I cannot wait to move and be close enough to spend every holiday with the Wornicks. :-) I hope my mom joins me in the move.


Poor sick boy. I knew how he felt but was happy to cuddle.
Finley kept asking me to "Carry [him]" and no matter how much it hurt my arms, I had to accept whatever love/time I could get with him, haha.

                                   
Mom was truly the best travel buddy ever! She made it so much less stressful and we had so much fun.





I am so thankful that Finley loves me because he truly is such a special part of my life.

Kel and I had so much fun decorating the table for Thanksgiving and it came out so pretty!








Comments